Work Site Assessments
Work Site Assessment is helpful in performing task analysis and preventing work related injuries. A work site evaluation would include an ergonomic evaluation of the work station and a physical demands analysis. We ensure to minimize cumulative trauma associated with the work by enhancing your work environment. Our assessors teach and provide appropriate warm-up and stretching exercises for workers to refresh and energize from the manual tasks.
The Work-Site Assessment program includes
- Strength and task analysis
- Posture and movement analysis
- Personal factors(physical and functional) analysis
- Identification of risk factors and areas of improvement
- Work Environmental analysis