Massage is the well-known technique for enhancing the function of external and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, aid in the healing process, decrease muscle reflex activity, inhibit motor-neuron excitability, promote relaxation and well-being, and as a recreational activity.
Trillium offers special types of Massage Therapy for a variety of health-related purposes unique to the patient needs.
We practice massage therapy to
- Rehabilitate sports injuries
- Address and Reduce stress, depression, discomfort and anxiety
- Enhance relaxation and relieve pain
- Increase blood flow and Range of motion
- Remove dead cells of the skin
- Maintain the body in the state of nutrition and flexibility
Our Message Therapists' experts have a comprehensive knowledge of massage principles and skillful techniques. They provide
- Risks free massage therapy provided by a trained massage professional
- Ensure coordination, concentration and safe care
- Counseling and training on correct positioning that allow relaxation, prevent fatigue, and permit free movement of arms, hands, and the body